Decorating & Furniture/Living Room furniture advice

Question
 We bought new home in last december and want to know if wicker funiture goes good in living room. Since it is cheaper than compared to other furniture want to purchase that. My living room has wall of windows and with light color(off white) carpet. This room faces east and has lots of sunlight. I already have a room size rug with green and off white color. I also have a glass center table with tiles under bottom. Can you help me decide if this setup goes good in living room.

Thank You,
Laxmi

Answer
Hi Laxmi

I think wicker furniture can look lovely but it is generally more appropriate in a <a href=http://www.decorating-vacation-property-for-profit.com/Conservatory.html target=”new"¯>garden room or conservatory </a> or a sitting room that has occasional rather than every day use.

This is really due to comfort as much as looks though and I think you should go ahead if this is what you want to do but bear in mind that you will need to buy extra cushions, pillows and throws to make it comfortable enough for relaxing in front of the TV or sitting for long periods of time.  

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston