Decorating & Furniture/Paint Color for a Small Church Library

Question
Our church is putting in a church library for the first time in the church's history.  It is in the church basement - a  8 x 10 room.  We have installed a new suspended ceiling with cam lights.  Do you have a suggestion as to the color the room should be painted?  It has one window.  It is a corner room.  Thank you very much for your input.

Answer
Hi Nancy,
I would stick with a light calming color like golds or something in the green or blue family. Without knowing much about the look of your church its hard to say what color to paint. You can send images to rachelmallon@gmail.com.

Rachel Mallon, ASID
Interior Designer
http://www.roominaboook.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID