Decorating & Furniture/black leather seats

Question
I want to redecorate my living room.I've got black leather seats,a blue center piece and my walls are beige, what color of curtains and throw pillows  should I get.I want a modern look and won't mind changing my centrepiece.any additional ideas.I don't have a picture of my living room.

Answer
Hello Ekene -

Thanks for the question. Do you mean a blue floral centerpiece? If you enjoy blue, I would use that as your accent color - as in your throw pillows - you could go with a print that incorporated blue, and then pull out another color as an accent. So, if you had a green and blue print, add a solid blue and green that coordinate.

I would recommend a deep taupe for the curtains and black curtain rods to pick up the black furniture.

Best of luck,
Beth  

Decorating & Furniture

ES