Decorating & Furniture/what color 7 style sofa to buy fi=or living room(yellow wall color)?

Can you please let me know, which style sofa will match on a oak woood florr(dark brown)
1. curtain are offwhite
2. Wall color is yellow
3 oak wood floor
4.Dining space I want to use it as full livig room.
Don't know what & how amny shoul I buy?
5. Will accent chair will work/
Thanks Fatema

Hi Fatema,
Thanks for writing.
Without knowing the dimensions of the room it's hard to say what style sofa would work best.
I would start with measuring the room, and then shopping for the sofa based on your measurements and the space you are allowing for the sofa.  With your light color scheme in the walls and curtains, your options are wide open on a color for your sofa.  Perhaps a beautiful apple red would be nice.  A warm green would also be great.

Regarding the accent chairs, again without knowing the size of the room, I cannot comment on how many accent chairs, but you should have at least one.
I would go with a print on the accent chair.

Thanks for writing,

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory