Decorating & Furniture/s

Hi there, i'd  like to do two walls in my bedroom with this wallpaper

but i dont know what other colours would go with this to do the other two walls with paint, i have  a four poster bed with dark pink and pink bedcovers. please help! thanks

If it was my bedroom, I would try to get a shade of pink that was as close as possible to the background shade of pink in the wallpaper.

I think that would look really good but if you feel that would be too colorful or bright (or there would be too much pink given that this is also the color of your bedding) then I would opt for a shade of light brown - beige, fudge, milky coffee - or something like that,  that would perhaps blend in with any furniture you have assuming that some of your bedroom furniture is likely to be wooden.

If not, then you may like to consider using the pink paint for the walls but then replacing the bedding with something much plainer - perhaps a plain cream - which would look lovely with the four pink walls.

Kind regards

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston

I am happy to answer questions regarding decorating, use of colour, soft furnishings ideas etc. I love quick and easy ideas that help people like me - short of time, money and sewing skills! I own and run the website Decorating Vacation Property for Profit

I have been involved in the decoration and preparation of a number of vacation rental properties where making a property look a million dollars whilst only spending a few pounds is very important.

I have had a number of articles printed and have been prolific on various vacation home owner forums. A lot of my ideas are featured on my website Decorating Vacation Property for Profit

My whole career has been in the travel industry working everywhere from UK travel agencies and London Heathrow Airport to a 5 star European resort - La Manga Club. I have extensive experience with vacation rental property and own and run the website Decorating Vacation Property for Profit