Decorating & Furniture/s

Question
Hi there, i'd  like to do two walls in my bedroom with this wallpaper http://www.housetohome.co.uk/products/type/wallpaper/Isfara_wallpaper_from_the_T

but i dont know what other colours would go with this to do the other two walls with paint, i have  a four poster bed with dark pink and pink bedcovers. please help! thanks

Answer
Hi

If it was my bedroom, I would try to get a shade of pink that was as close as possible to the background shade of pink in the wallpaper.

I think that would look really good but if you feel that would be too colorful or bright (or there would be too much pink given that this is also the color of your bedding) then I would opt for a shade of light brown - beige, fudge, milky coffee - or something like that,  that would perhaps blend in with any furniture you have assuming that some of your bedroom furniture is likely to be wooden.

If not, then you may like to consider using the pink paint for the walls but then replacing the bedding with something much plainer - perhaps a plain cream - which would look lovely with the four pink walls.

Kind regards

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston