Decorating & Furniture/wall colour

Question
Hi there,
I have a small bedroom, which has a light/medium apricot carpet.
At the moment the walls are light grey which dosent suit it I feel.
Could you please suggest curtain and wall colours to suit.
Thank you

Answer
Hi Sharon
Have a look at the color wheel here www.decorating-vacation-property-for-profit.com/color_wheel.html and find the color of your carpet - I am guessing it is something like the 4th one in from the edge on E2.  Look for its exact opposite - the 4th one in from the edge on E1 and you will have a lovely shade of blue which will complement your carpet beautifully.

Tie it all together with a patterned fabric like this www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=6d1ae19d-6352-404d-9e1c-de77f0b1ce4f  for the curtains which brings both of the colors together.

Kind regards

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston