Decorating & Furniture/Purchase of a Love Seat and End Table vs. a Sofa

Question
Porch has it is now!
Porch has it is now!  
I have a rectangle area on one end of my screened porch where I want to purchase Espresso Round Resin furniture and a rug to complete this area.  I have two iron and wood rockers which I am thinking about keeping and putting a  round resin end table between.  I also was wondering about getting a couple of throw pillows for the rockers just to pop some color in these.  My issue is that I can not decide whether to purchase a love seat and an end table or a sofa.  I have a tall lamp that I am thinking about using at one end of whichever seating arrangement I decide.  I will also be purchasing a coffee table for in between this arrangement whether I purchase the sofa or the love seat and end table.  I have attached a photo of the porch just to give you an idea.  The patio table and the four chairs and the wooden rocker will go away when I complete this project!!!  The porch is 12 feet wide and the triple window area is 10 feet and then there is room on the end of the windows.  The length of the love seat is 61 inches and one end table is 24 inches.  With about two inches between these two pieces the distance measures 7 feet.  The sofa is 81 inches or 6 feet 9 inches.  Please tell me if the iron and wood rockers will look good with the resin furniture and also whether I should purchase the love seat and one end table or the sofa.  Slate is on the porch floor.

Answer
From the standpoint of seating as well as keeping in scale with the room, I'd recommend the love seat.  If you've noticed, hardly ever do you see 3 people on a sofa.  You can comfortably seat two on a love seat as well.  

I really like the iron and wood rockers and think they will be fine with the resin furniture.  An area rug is also a good idea and will help you define the seating area.  I also love the "pop" of color you could achieve from the pillows.

Keep up the good work!

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik