Decorating & Furniture/what color ottoman and extra seating

Question
Living room1
Living room1  
Hi
I am a first time homeowner. I was all excited about it till I got to the point where I didnt know how to arrange my living room furniture. I have two black leather reclining sofa(2&3 seaters) which I am very happy with, but I don't know which color ottoman I need to buy. Also, I dont know which color chairs I need to buy because we entertain a lot and we need the extra seating. Also, can you please suggest to me which color pillows would look good on my sofas. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Pallavi,
It looks like you have a lot of options in colors given the neutral color scheme you already have going.
I was looking at the piece of artwork above the fireplace, and there are some beautiful red/orange colors in that piece.
If you used some of the colors in that piece - you couldn't go wrong.
Pick out your favorite color - and work around that.
Adding color to the room will make a big difference.
Thanks for writing - and using your art as your color inspiration will work great for you.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner