Decorating & Furniture/Are these colors/patterns OK?

Question
We have the following colors/patterns in our living room and I'm wondering if it's too many colors/patterns.  The couch and loveseat are brown/burnt orange (two sets of pillows - one is dark brown with white/tan lines, the other has a sewn floral design and includes the following colors: cream/taupe, brown , and dark brown), the coffee table is dark brown, the area rug is cream with a large geometric border that includes the following colors: brown, dark brown, olive, light blue, and dark salmon; the end tables are a bright pumpkin color with glass tops; and finally, there are two white paper floor lamps.

Answer
Elizabeth,

From the colors you've provided, it appears they're all compatible because they are all in the warm browns.  The light blue and olive colors are a good mix with the brown tones, and some variety is always good.

Only you can answer if it's too much or just enough!

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik