Decorating & Furniture/colour scheme

Question
i have just bought a red 4 seater and 2 seater leather sofa. i am i a bit of bother as to what color to use on the walls currently they are off white the ceilings are 9ft height and its a really nice bright room what color could i go for in relation to drapes and walls and soft furnishings?

Answer
My first color recommendation would have to be a soft sage green for the wall color.  Secondarily, a warm pale yellow would be great with the red as well.  Add some contrast with draperies by incorporating your wall color, your floor color and the red from the furniture in a pattern.  

With leather, the room will benefit from some texture.  You could add some wooden blinds (with the drapery treatment).  

I'd most likely add a dark brown (or black) chair in a microfiber to the mix as well.  Pull all your colors together with accessories.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik