Decorating & Furniture/foyer flooring color

Question
I have a double entry split foyer.  I am thinking of having white wainscoting in the foyer as well as on both staircase walls.  The wall above the wainscoting will be Beher Harvest Brown color.  I am wondering what color of tile/stone floor I should choose.  Something that has the wall color in it or something totally different in color? I like a very traditional look but am looking for a wow factor. thanks

Answer
Hi Eva,
I would definitely pick a tile that has a hint of the color of the wall or a complimentary color to your paint.  Meaning in the same family.  
Tile will last for years, and there may be a day that you would like to change the paint color.  Pick the tile you love that works with the paint color. You will get the wow factor when the area works well together.
Have fun with your project.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner