Decorating & Furniture/khaki

Question
I recently purchased a khaki sofa and love seat. I also have khaki carpet. How do I need to dress the windows and does it matter about end tables or throw pillows?

Answer
Hi Lynn,
I would dress the windows with some color.  Perhaps a great sage green, or navy or red.  You could even compliment the khaki with some white accents.
Regarding the end tables, I'm not sure what the concern is.  If it's what kind of tables, then you should pick wood or iron - which ever you like best. If that isn't your concern, please send me a follow up so that I can assist further.

Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner