Decorating & Furniture/khaki

I recently purchased a khaki sofa and love seat. I also have khaki carpet. How do I need to dress the windows and does it matter about end tables or throw pillows?

Hi Lynn,
I would dress the windows with some color.  Perhaps a great sage green, or navy or red.  You could even compliment the khaki with some white accents.
Regarding the end tables, I'm not sure what the concern is.  If it's what kind of tables, then you should pick wood or iron - which ever you like best. If that isn't your concern, please send me a follow up so that I can assist further.

Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory