Decorating & Furniture/What kind of wall color

I am doing my powder room remodel. My new vanity is wall mount modern vanity. It is white with clear glass and white bowl. I have new peach with some white and beige color of marble floor tile. I am thinking about painting wall green. I don't know if peach color go with sage green or maybe other colors go with peach tile color? Can you give me some suggestions?

I think a soft sage would look very nice with the Peach.
Benjamin Moore has a color #HC-115 and #503 that would look really pretty.
Another option is Sherwin Williams #SW 7747
You may also use a soft tan, but I don't think you'd get the warmth you are looking for and it may throw off the peach color.
Lighter shades of a blue/grey would look stunning as well.

Be sure to pick up color swatches at the store and put them under the lighting in your powder room nex to the fixtures and tile before purchasing any color.
The lighting in the stores are much different than in your home.
You can always make the trip back to the store to buy the paint, when you find the perfect shade.

Thanks for checking in.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory