You are here:

Decorating & Furniture/name of piece of furniture


I've been going nuts searching the Internet for the name of this particular piece of's a space saving cabinet that sits against a wall which converts into a table and contains folding chairs.  I would be extremely grateful for your help.
Thanks a lot!

Hi Vicki,
I think you are looking for a "convertible" table and chairs set.
I have supplied a link for what I believe it is you are looking for.
Good luck,

The internet site is if the link doesn't work directly. Then search on Dining Room Furniture, then Lattice Back Folding Chairs with folding table.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sandy Knutson-Grebner


I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.


I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory

©2017 All rights reserved.