Decorating & Furniture/Just painted but old couch fabric doesn't match

Question
Hi! I just painted me living room and dining roo a fabulous golden/yellow/wheat color (opposing walls only, left the other ones a brilliant white).Problem....I have to keep my deceased moms chaise lounge which is a raspberry color and looks incredible, BUT my old couches are a 1990 beige, teal, pink, mauve floral pattern...YUCK! What could I recover them with temporarily that would accent/highlight my new color?

Answer
Hi Lori,

Visit www.surefit.com and look at the amazing slipcovers that are available from them.  They'll even send you color swatches so that you can check out the actual fabric and color.  

Sure Fit is a long-standing reputable company that will accept returns, they have a quality product and the instructions that accompany the slipcovers are easy to read and understand.  More importantly, the slipcovers do not look like the old "throws" of the 70's.  They are fitted, some are stretch, and virtually any piece of furniture has a cover from Sure Fit, even recliners.

Jenny

PS:  Most all of their covers are machine washable and dry easily and perfectly in a home dryer.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik