Decorating & Furniture/sunroom with pine beaded board

I'm in the process of having a new sunroom built and need to decide on wall colors.  We are going with pine bead board and I need to decide on staining it natural, adding a tint or painting it white.  I really like a white paint with a glazing over it.  We've chosen the white paint with glazing for the woodwork and I'm not sure if it matches natural pine walls or if they should be painted to match as well.  We want the room to have a porch/beachy feel to it.  The floor will be a neutral berber and the ceiling will be pine board as well.  there are alot of windows and I'm planning on using wicker furniture with fabric cushions & pillows.

Hi Lisa,
I would paint the bead board to match the trim given the description of the feel you are looking to achieve.
The white paint with the glazing will look great.
I love that you are going with a theme for your new room via the beachy feel.
Good luck with your project.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory