Decorating & Furniture/sunroom with pine beaded board

Question
I'm in the process of having a new sunroom built and need to decide on wall colors.  We are going with pine bead board and I need to decide on staining it natural, adding a tint or painting it white.  I really like a white paint with a glazing over it.  We've chosen the white paint with glazing for the woodwork and I'm not sure if it matches natural pine walls or if they should be painted to match as well.  We want the room to have a porch/beachy feel to it.  The floor will be a neutral berber and the ceiling will be pine board as well.  there are alot of windows and I'm planning on using wicker furniture with fabric cushions & pillows.

Answer
Hi Lisa,
I would paint the bead board to match the trim given the description of the feel you are looking to achieve.
The white paint with the glazing will look great.
I love that you are going with a theme for your new room via the beachy feel.
Good luck with your project.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner