Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom Decorating

Question
Hello. I have a small bathroom that will be redone shortly. I love the idea of Virginia slate floors, black granite counter, a jetted/heated tub (looks like a normal one only higher), and aged bronze hardware. Both the tub and toilet will be white and the vanity will be custom made. Could you please help me with the wall/shower tile colors? I was wanting the entire bathroom tiled but am willing to paint  it instead if that might be the way to go.

Answer
Hi Lauren,
Sounds like a warm carmel or deep mustard might be beautiful for your walls.
My recommendation would be to paint a good portion of the room instead of tiling the whole room.
Here's a couple of paint colors I am thinking of:
Sherwin Williams:
SW 6375 Honeycomb
SW 6361 Autumnal

Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner