Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom Decorating

Hello. I have a small bathroom that will be redone shortly. I love the idea of Virginia slate floors, black granite counter, a jetted/heated tub (looks like a normal one only higher), and aged bronze hardware. Both the tub and toilet will be white and the vanity will be custom made. Could you please help me with the wall/shower tile colors? I was wanting the entire bathroom tiled but am willing to paint  it instead if that might be the way to go.

Hi Lauren,
Sounds like a warm carmel or deep mustard might be beautiful for your walls.
My recommendation would be to paint a good portion of the room instead of tiling the whole room.
Here's a couple of paint colors I am thinking of:
Sherwin Williams:
SW 6375 Honeycomb
SW 6361 Autumnal

Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory