Decorating & Furniture/Bedroom color

Question
I'm thinking about painting our bedroom a beige color or sage color.  I went to the paint store and didn't realize how many different colors of each there are...and I'm totally confused.  Can you lead me to samples that you like of these colors to help me narrow it down?  Thanks so much!

Answer
Hi Diane,
There are definitely a lot of choices when it comes to sage and beige.
A couple of my favorites are Sherwin Williams colors:
SW6414 Rice Paddy (this is the sage color)
SW6113 Interactive Cream(this is the beige color)

You'll have to make sure you bring the sample pieces home, as the beige can look a lot different in you home with the lighting you have compared to the lighting in the big stores.
I hope this helps.
If you wanted a little darker color, you can just go down a couple of steps in this color area.
An example: SW6415 or SW6416

Good luck.
Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner