Decorating & Furniture/Coordinating pillows

I am stumped, I have a dark burgundy leather couch and am trying to get some coordinating pillows to bring some other color into the room. The end tables are dark walnut, and the walls and rug are a neutral color. Our fireplace has a black granite surround. Where do I start?

Hi Loretta,
I think a warm gold color in pillows or a nice sage green would look very nice.  If you found some pillows with a combination of both of those colors and then a couple solids in the noted colors your room will look wonderful.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory