Decorating & Furniture/Decorating a bedroom

Hello. I have a very small bedroom with some walls being chocolate brown and some being a spring green. I am having a very difficult time trying to find these colors together in curtains, bedspreads or pillows. Do you think these are colors that should be together? What theme should I use if any? Thanks for your help!

Hi Nikki,
These colors work nicely together.  I'm somewhat surprise there isn't a pattern out there with those colors.  Have you tried JCPenney or Linens and Things?
They usually have great options.

Regarding your question on a theme ....only you will know that.  You need to ask yourself some questions before deciding on the theme.
Think about how those colors make you feel.  Is there a special vacation spot you love?  Does the chocolate brown bring warm thoughts of days gone by?
Perhaps the room can have a spa feel to maybe do yoga, or set up as a guest bedroom with vacation pictures etc...
I'd be interested in knowing what you decide to do with the theme.
I whole heartedly think rooms should be based on a theme. It makes pulling the room together and doing the shopping somewhat of a treasure hunt.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory