Decorating & Furniture/HELP Kitchen Outdated

I have wanted topaint our old outdated cabinets for the past 2 years. We replace out counter top with a hi-mac tan with little black speckles. I need help picking paint color for the cabinets.

Hi Dana,
I would try to compliment the woodwork you already have in the kitchen unless of course the woodwork is painted white.
If possible, take a sample of the countertop to a paint store and pick out some neutral colors that compliment your countertop.
Then, before buying any paint - bring home the paint colors you chose and tape them up on your existing cabinets.  You need to see the colors in your own home - under your lighting.
Maybe a soft cream would look nice just as a starting point for you.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory