Decorating & Furniture/Mantel over fireplace

I have a mantel that runs the full length of the wall over my red brick fireplace. Currently, I have a mirror over the fireplace, a candle holder that holds 10 candles, it sits lower than the frame of the mirror. I have two two different candle holders one the side of the mirror. one holds a pillar candle the other holds three candle stickes at varying heights. My question what do with the rest of the mantle? I don't want to clutter with a lot of stuff I like minimal design. Thank you

Hi Miriam,
If I am understanding you correctly, the mantel is the width of the entire wall, but the fire place is centered on the wall and the entire wall is not all brick.
Can you confirm?
If possible, can you attach a picture?
I have a design idea in mind, but want to make sure I understand the layout.
Thanks.  Look forward to the follow up question.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory