Decorating & Furniture/New Brazilian Cherry Flooring

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question!  I just put in pergo brazilian cherry flooring in my formal living and dining room.  I am in love with the floors, unfortunetly, my furniture is very heavy mahagony that really clashes with the floor.  I am looking for a China hutch and table to replace but not sure what would look best with the floor.

Hi Kathryn,
I would have thought the mahagony would look very nice with the floor.
Maybe it's too much of a dark mixture?
If you want to lighten things up, I would chose something in a warm honey oak color.  This will compliment the floor and not take away from it's beauty.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory