Decorating & Furniture/decorating window sills

Question
I live in Germany and the German houses are different than American houses. I have an open area for the living and dinning area. The floor is black and orange marble, sounds ugly but is pretty. I have 5 window sills behind my table and I am not sure what to put there. I like candles and lights and my colors are browns and oranges and creams. Please help!!

Answer
Hello Natasha,
You mention you like candles and lights, but I'm concerned with candles on the window sill with drapery fabric or the chance of someone knocking them over when lit.
What if you bought some beautiful bottles or vases in some nice color you like.  Say the oranges and creams.  You will see the light through their beauty and they will look stunning and safer.
Here in America, there is a battery operated device that resembles a candle and can be placed in a jar to make it look like a flickering candle. This might also be an option and again much safer than a lit candle.
I hope I've helped you today.
Thanks for writing, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner