Decorating & Furniture/office space

Question
I'm at a loss trying to figure out a color scheme and ideas to decorate my new office space at work that came w/ the following furniture: a seaside green metallic desk, 2 metallic bookcases in the same color, 2 file cabinets in putty white color, and an old armchair w/ floral design in brown, yellow, and gold. The walls are concrete, painted in imitations of ivory slabs. I cannot paint the walls or any of the furniture. Thank you in advance for your insight and time.

Answer
Hi Michelle,
It sounds to me like you are asking for colors for the accessories for the office.  If that is the case, you have a couple of options you can go with.
You can stay with the tan family and use browns and corals or use the gold family to compliment the chair.
Perhaps a floral arrangment in those colors or a couple of pretty vases with sticks in them is what you might like.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner