Decorating & Furniture/paint color

We have an open floor plan, so the kitchen and family room are basically connected. The kitchen has medium dark cherry cabinets. In the family room we have a darker camel colored couch and an darkish cherry (more espresso like) entertainment system. I am hoping you can help me decide what color to paint the kitchen and family room. I originally had celery green in my mind for the kitchen before the couch came. Now I am lost! Hope you can help. Thanks!!

Hi Michele,
There is a beautiful color from Sherwin Williams that wilkl compliment beautifully.
It's called Baguette #SW6123
If you don't care for that color, then I would recommend Smokey Topaz #SW 6117
They are great colors that will really make the furniture and cabinets pop.
Good luck, sounds like some great colors in your furniture.
Thanks for writing, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory