Decorating & Furniture/paint color

Question
We have an open floor plan, so the kitchen and family room are basically connected. The kitchen has medium dark cherry cabinets. In the family room we have a darker camel colored couch and an darkish cherry (more espresso like) entertainment system. I am hoping you can help me decide what color to paint the kitchen and family room. I originally had celery green in my mind for the kitchen before the couch came. Now I am lost! Hope you can help. Thanks!!

Answer
Hi Michele,
There is a beautiful color from Sherwin Williams that wilkl compliment beautifully.
It's called Baguette #SW6123
If you don't care for that color, then I would recommend Smokey Topaz #SW 6117
They are great colors that will really make the furniture and cabinets pop.
Good luck, sounds like some great colors in your furniture.
Thanks for writing, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner