Decorating & Furniture/My Bedroom colour?

Hi there,

I have dark wood furnishings in my bedroom, My favouite colour is blue, my husbands too!  I'm totally stuck as to what colour to paint.  I don't like greens or yellows. Could you possibly guide me in a direction that we turn my master bedroom into a honeymoon haven!  Married for 2 years...2 children.  And not alot of extra money to go stay in a hotel once and awhile..i want to make that hotel my bedroom.  I have big beautiful close up shots of my children on my 1 wall, I would like to change the frames that they are in but of course I need to select a colour!!!  Please Help!

Hi Amanda
How about a color called "windy blue" from Sherwin Willams #SW6240.
This is a blue/grey color that is soft, and inviting.
You could then use accents in warm cream colors and use black frames for your pictures.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory