Decorating & Furniture/corner (built-in) shelf

What can you put on a corner shelf to replace the giant gaping hole of space left behind when you move the TV?  we used to keep all our audio/video components on the shelves in this built-in.  It's only about 26 inches deep and takes up the entire corner bordering the room entrace.  help?

Hi Michele,
I would place a piece of large artwork, or a beautiful large vase with greenery.  Another option would be a large platter which would be very decorative, and place a couple of beautiful colorful vases near it, perhaps one on it's side with some greenery spilling out a bit.
Thanks for writing.
I hope I helped with your dilema.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory