Decorating & Furniture/dark green carpet

i just started renting this apt. and it has dark green carpet in the living room and in the bedroom and i don't know what color couches to get or what color to paint the walls,but i do have very high ceilings so i could use some help, so what do you think?

Hi Jennifer,
I would stay with something in the neutrals for your couch.  Maybe a deep tan or almond color.  Then regarding the walls, perhaps a nice carmel color would look fabulous.
I would recommend Sherwin Williams - Smokey Topaz SW6117 or Rockwood Amber SW 2817.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory