Decorating & Furniture/decorating living room

Question
We have just put Brazilian teak hardwood in our living room so I have just purchased some new furniture. I bought a gold/tan couch. Then a red/gold/green/brown stripe ( thicker red stripes) chair with ottoman.  Now needing a 3rd chair. Do you think a brown leather would go.Or go the 3rd matching the chair or couch.  My walls are a light brown. Any other colors I should add.  I also have 3 small antique tables and a sideboard in the room and gold curtains.   Thank you

Answer
Hi Sharon,
I think the brown leather would be just fine for the 3rd chair.  I also think a paisley pattern in any or all of the colors noted would look great too.  I think with the solid couch two patterns in the room would look stunning.
I like the color scheme you have going, so I wouldn't add anymore colors.  How about picking out two of your favorites from the chair/ottoman combo and working with those colors for you accessories.
Maybe the greens tones and introduce some reds here and there.
Sounds really pretty.
Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner