Decorating & Furniture/kitchen table and chairs

Question
Hi, I have maple(lighter golden brown) kitchen cabinets in my kitchen and a chocolate brown couch that backs up to my kitchen eating area.  It is a very open floor plan.  What color kitchen table and chairs do i need to go with?  Is black an option or should i stick to my cabinet color?

Answer
Hi Tricia,
I personally like mixing wood colors.
Black would be a very nice option.  My theory is go with you first inclination - it's usually the best decision and one you can live with.
Furniture is too expensive to change out frequently, so make sure you love it before buying.  Don't settle for something on your first trip to the store.
Thanks for checking in.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner