Decorating & Furniture/living room

My living room has a slate gray couch and 2 red, not bright red, armchairs.  I don't even know what paint colors for the walls to look at. Can you help?

Hi Linda,
I would suggest going with a soft gray color for the main walls and then doing an accent wall opposite of the chairs in the same red as your chairs. I would also add black and white frame photos to complete the look. Go to this link to see a mock up I did to help you visualize the idea.

I hope this helps and good luck!  

Rachel Mallon, ASID
Interior Designer

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book