Decorating & Furniture/two story high wall

Good day!
I am currently looking into painting my new condo (it is presently on primer). I have one major problem before I start and that is the two story wall I have going from the main floor living room (which is an open area from the living room to the dinning room) to the lower floor living room (which serves mainly as office space). There are two large windows on both floors of the wall. What color would be best to use in this situation or what kind of treatment could be done in the event that I want to change color scheme between the two floors?
In the event a picture would be best to work with please let me know.
Thank you very much for your time!

Hi Amy,
You might want to stay with some neutrals for this situation.
This could be almond colors or perhaps sage green if you like the green family.
I would not try to do any kind of faux treatment to the wall, as this would definitely accentuate it, and might be something you would grow tired of eventually.
I'm not sure what you mean by "in the event a picture would be best to work with."  
If you want to send a follow up and clarify I would be happy to help.

Here's some color options for you:
Sherwin Williams:
Bagel SW 6114
Baguette SW 6123
Rice Paddy SW 6414

Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory