Decorating & Furniture/Adding more color

Question
Hi Rachel, I have a comforter set that is seafoam (I think that's the color)beige and brown. If you like you can see it at Belk.com the name is Waverly Ellora. What other colors can I add to those two? It seems kind of blah this way. Would it be ok to add a plaid or striped pillow? My furniture is honey oak and the carpet is beige. The wall paint is beige, Sherwin Williams #6107 Nomadic Desert, darker than the carpet. I hope you can help. Thank you

Answer
Hi Donna,
With that bedding I think a navy blue would be a nice color to coordinate. I probably would go with a solid navy blue pillow and drapes instead of a plaid or stripe because it might compete too much with the bedding pattern. Sometimes you just have to try different things and see what works. Good luck!

Rachel Mallon
Interior Designer
http://www.roominabook.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID