Decorating & Furniture/color questions???

I have painted our master BR a bright coral.  I'm wondering what color would be good for the carpeting.
The woodwork is white.  Also, what accent colors would work

Thank you,

Coral is a strong color so I wouldn't try to compete with it too much. I would go with off white carpeting for a timeless appeal. For accent colors I would go with a tan as your main accent color and then add small accents in a pretty sage green. I have attached a color board so you can get an idea. Hope this help!

Rachel Mallon
Interior Designer

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book