Decorating & Furniture/curtain and rug color

Question
Hi, I'm totally lost in selecting the right colors for curtains and the rug for our living room. We have white walls, dark red floors, dark brown furniture and beige/grey leather couch and armchairs. Please let me know what would look good with those colors. Livingroom has 2 big corner windows. Another questions i have - does rug supposed to be in the middle of the room or by the edge of couch and chairs?
Thanks,
Milla

Answer
Hi Milla,

Sounds like you have alot of contrast going on in that room! I am trying to visualize the room and seems like it is very modern looking..am I correct? It would help me to help you if you could email me a picture of your space...darlene@creativecarpetdesign.com

The rug should be anchored under your furniture. Not neccessarily completely under the furniture but under the front legs of your couch.

Thanks
Darlene,Owner/Designer
Creative Carpet Design
www.creativecarpetdesign.com
www.ourcreativelife.blogspot.com

Decorating & Furniture

Darlene Farmer