Decorating & Furniture/suggested colors for wall and linen

Trying to come up with colors for wall and bedding to match a bedroom set.  It has a 2002 brown/black marble colored dresser top and the dresser is a light --almost beige brown color.  It is a 40400 Napoli Sandberg furniture.

Green Bedroom
Green Bedroom  
Since it is a neutral bedroom set you can go with a variety of colors. I personally love green and blue in bedrooms but I would consider your own tastes and existing colors in the house. I have attached an image to show you what the bedroom furniture looks like with sage green walls and forest green bedding. Hope this helps!

Rachel Mallon
Interior Designer

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book