Decorating & Furniture/decorating a long wall

Question
hi shamim,pls help me to decorate a long wall in my living room which is 7mtrs long and a 5mtrs long wall opposite to it.I'm really confused how to decore my living room.pleeeeeease help me and thanks a lot.

Answer
Hi Shahnaz.  There's a lot of different ways to fill up your walls.  Try grouping family photos in different size frames.  If you keep the colour of the frames and matting alike it will look very cohesive.  You may want to hang artwork either framed or on canvas.  Make sure the art is large enough to fill at a minimum a third of the wall.  The larger the better.  It doesn't have to be the same piece of art on both walls, just make sure that there is something that ties the two together.  It might be a common theme or common colours. A large framed mirror on one of the walls and art or picture frames on the other will also look interesting.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi