Decorating & Furniture/lkong narrow living room

We have a narrow and long living room as 240 cm width and 700 cm long ,we have  windows  at one small end ,and we want to use TV  and a working or studying table in this room  we would be very glad and lucky if you  could help us for designing the room especially in  a draw .Thank you

sample room
sample room  
Hi Bulent, It is hard to suggest an exact layout for you as I don't know where your door entrances and other architectural details are.  Please see attached floor plan to give you an idea of what you should be trying to achieve.  Make sure all your furniture is smaller than regular sized furniture.  Create a conversation area with an area rug, sofa and chairs grouped around the tv.  Fill in empty areas with either book shelves, decorative items or floor pillows. Keep enough spacing between the furniture so you can move around and through the room with ease.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.