Decorating & Furniture/Awkward living room

Question
living room
living room  
Please help. Our living room is 13'x 20'. With windows(great views),two entryways,and one fireplace the furniture placement is awkward. #1 use is for TV viewing and conversations. We don't run fireplace very often. Items to be placed TV, large couch (86"x39"), 2 rocker-recliners, and an end table. The couch in front of window will not work, as it is too tall and blocks the view. Any suggestions will be most appreciated!!!

Answer
The best solution is to orient the largest furniture on the 20' wall (even if it's not against the wall) and using your other seating opposite that.  Since the room is mainly used for tv viewing, orient the seating facing the television.  From the photo all I can see is the wide entry point and stairway, so it doesn't really help me visualize your dilemma.

Since your furniture is all large scale, it's going to take some arranging and rearranging for the best fit.  Sorry to not be of more help, but with limited info, this is my best advice.  

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik