Decorating & Furniture/Wall color

In my dining room I have light yellowish oak furniture.  What wall color would bring out the wood and update my wall color?
Thank you

One of the hottest colors this year will be the perfect answer to your dilemma - mocha grey!  It works well with golden oak (which is probably what you have) and acts as a great backdrop to other colors.  Check out some swatches of brownish greys at your favorite paint or hardware store.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology