Decorating & Furniture/kitchen wall

I have bead board on the bottom of my wall and I don't know what colors to paint them My cabinets are beautiful oak and my diningroom and living room looks beautiful with a tanish beige.Could you give me an idea what coordinating color would be good ?Thankyou.

Hi Louise, sorry for the late reply.  You haven't mentioned where the bead board is placed, I'm assuming it's in the living/dining room.  To choose the right colour for your beadboard:  Find out what colour your used for your walls and go two to three shades lighter of the same colour.  I would use a semi-gloss finish to give it a nice sheen.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.