Decorating & Furniture/need help with paint colors please

we just bought a house colors are horrible my living room has old brick fireplace painted also a whole brick wall on lft painted i have deep dark green furniture rod iron & glass end & coffee tables cherry entertainment tan carpet i have foyer with wood floors when u walk n u c formal dining tan carpet with cherry table overseeing breakfast nook with tan carpet cherry pub table which leads to kitchen on right hardwood floors forrest green counter tops off white cabinets painted all white appliances which has door leading to laundry room green counter top sink white cabinets hard wood floors back 2 the foyerto the right there is door that leads to bedroom its long L shape with tan carpet i have no clue what to paint these rooms especially the living room with painted brick walls please help with some ideas quick i have till tomorrow morning to pick these out  

Hi Lisa, sorry for the late reply.  It's really tough for me to picture your whole space, especially with no photo of it.   The only thing I can recommend is maybe choose a light coloured, warm toned neutral colour that would compliment both your wood floors and the tan carpet. You can also use various shades of the same colour to define the different areas.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.