Decorating & Furniture/non made to measure blinds

I am refurbishing a flat which previously had blinds installed by hanging from hooks. They are suitable because of frequency of renewal as flat is rented. I cannot find any of these either on line or in shops. Can you help me please.

Check these out at  They're made of hard plastic and come in either white or "wood tone" brown (looks like golden oak).  These can hang from 3 cup hooks.  You have to measure the width to get a close to perfect fit.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology