Decorating & Furniture/NEED HELP PLEASE

Question
My ten year old daughter room is hot pink %26 it's trimmed in white,she wants to add black somewhere so she will have the hott pink white and black. But the only thing is her bed room suite is cherry wood. Do you think those colors would look right on the cherry wood

Answer
Hi Taminica,  Yes she can successfully add black to the mix.  The fact that there is already hot pink in the room, adding black to it won't make too much of a difference alongside the cherry furniture.    Bring in black through black and white patterned pillows, a rug, a throw or maybe even a stool.  Use solid black in a small dose, but the black and white combination can used all over if you like.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi