Decorating & Furniture/decorating

Question
What is the best or easist way to arrange furniture in an l-shaped room with a sofa and love seat? One part of the L is the living room and the other is the dining area.

Answer
Hi kelly, Have the sofa on the longest wall and place the loveseat either to the left or right side of it away from a wall(forming another L-shape).  The TV if you have one can be placed on the wall across from the sofa and you may also be able to fit in an armchair across from the loveseat.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi