Decorating & Furniture/Color choice for bedding

Question
I moved into a new apartment, and the carpet color in the bedroom is medium blue in color.  I have medium brown dresser and night stand, and the walls are an off white.  What would you suggest for the color of bedding, window treatments, and wall accents?

Answer
I have always really liked clean blue and white so I would go with blue drapery to match the carpet. Off white bedding in a mostly solid pattern with blue accent pillows. Artwork in maybe beach scenes to bring in a coastal feel to the space. If you want to add another color green looks lovely with blue and compliments it well. Hope this helps!

Rachel Mallon
Interior Designer
http://www.roominabook.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID