Decorating & Furniture/Color scheme for curtains and accessories

Question
We have a small living room with dark espresso leather furniture and a medium beige wall color. We rent our home so we can't change the walls. Can you suggest a color scheme for curtains and accessories to go with what we have?

Answer
Karynda,

Thanks for writing and for your question.  

I have 3 color choices for you to consider as accessories and/or drapery treatments:  Dark Red, Pale Icy Blue or Sage Green.  

These three colors will all have a slightly different feel in the space, but also work well in combination with one another.  You may want to shop for a rug that combines all the colors (chocolate, red, icy blue and sage green) and coordinate everything.  

If you choose to go with one particular accent color, remember less is more.  One vase on an end table, draperies and a throw pillow in red will get the point across.  

Best,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik