Decorating & Furniture/matching furniture with wall paint

I have a family with large burgundy leather furniture(couch,love seat,on big chair)like a full set,and a natural beig color carpit.My question is how I can match the wall paint,furniture,and the carpet to turn the room to a cosy fancy welcoming warm room. thank you

Thanks for your question about paint colors.  To add a welcoming color to the walls that will make your room warm and cozy, consider using a shade of taupe (a brownish grey).  My favorite taupe is still Glidden's Toasty Grey, available anywhere Glidden's paints are sold.  

Best wishes,

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology