Decorating & Furniture/i need help

i have the urgent requirement of sealing multible buildings, (windows, doors and partitions) as well as flooring, external showers and baths for use on a 24 hour basis, by multiple users; internal toilet facilities, roofs ceilings and decks... mostly i need advice on furniture concepts and kitchen decorating, after i seal it... i am in africa (nigeria) and all i have available is alot, alot of wood and limited tools... can you help? i have beleif in My Lord you can...

While this is outside my area of expertise, I share the love of the Lord as well.  My best suggestion is to use an external grade of caulking for sealing windows, doors, etc.  If you don't have access to caulk, create mud that will crudely substitute.  If the mud is packed hard enough, it will harden when it is dry and seal the openings.  While is may not look terrific, it will do the job.  

As far as furniture concepts, it sounds as though you need multi-functional furniture so that it can be used for several purposes.  Benches work great and can be made of wood.  As for the kitchen area, create the work space so that everything is easily reached.  If you are putting in appliances, form a Triangle with them.  

I'd also suggest that you go to the Building section on this website and ask a builder to assist you.  I'm sure we have someone who is much more knowledgeable about construction that I am.

God Bless You,

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology